Flavor-enhanced, offering a longer top tube and slacker angles
If we have to use the category buzzwords the industry keeps inventing, the Juice is a "downcountry" or "trail" bike. We describe it as a fun bike that is very comfortable on a single track, flowy trails, and general backwood exploring. Its medium-length wheelbase also makes it a stable platform for bike-packing.
The latest version features tough IRD Broski Sliding Dropouts that allow you to go single-speed or geared or even run hub gears and alter ride characteristics slightly by adjusting the chainstay length. Fits up to 27.5 x 2.8" wide tires without needing to invest in Boost parts. Hasn't abandoned front derailleur compatibility.
Another unusual option: the Juice is available in a belt-drive-ready version.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Geometry is optimized for 100mm travel 29" forks and will handle 120mm forks great, too
- Standard or Belt-Drive compatible versions available (split for installing belt is on the seat stay.)
- IRD Broski Sliding Dropouts allow geared and single-speed builds with easy wheel removal
– These currently come ready for 142 x 12mm Thru-Axle hubs. (Can be converted to 135mm spacing for traditional QR hubs with IRD aftermarket inserts)
- Rear rack and fender eyelets
- CNC-machined 44mm headtube: Will take 1-1/8" steerers with a ZeroStack 44 headset or tapered steerers with a ZS44 upper assembly and external cup (EC44) lower assembly
- 31.6mm post size/34.9mm frt. der. size/34.9mm seat collar/73mm bottom bracket (English threads); 400mm+ post recommended
- Internal cable routing on the seat tube for a dropper post
- ISO disc brake tabs
- Cable routing for top pull front derailleur
- Recommended tire size: 29" x 2.4" (or 27.5 x 2.8”)
- Color: Battleship Gray
- 5.19lbs (15.5")
|Seat Tube (mm)||410||440||470||500|
|Top Tube, Effective (mm)||589 / 585||619 / 615||649 / 645||679 / 675|
|Head Tube Angle||67.9° / 69°||68° / 69°||68° / 69°||68° / 69°|
|Seat Tube Angle||72.4° / 73.5°||72.5° / 73.5°||72.5° / 73.5°||72.5° / 73.5°|
|Chainstay Length (mm)||440||440||440||440|
|Headtube Length (mm)||100||110||115||120|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||49 / 57||49 / 57||49 / 57||49 / 57|
|Standover Height (mm)||790||808||825||841|
|Front Center (mm)||667||696||728||757|
|Frame Stack (mm)||603 / 595||614 / 604||619 / 609||624 / 614|
|Frame Reach (mm)||396 / 408||423 / 434||451 / 462||480 / 491|
|Fork Unsagged/Sagged (mm)||509 / 484||509 / 484||509 / 484||509 / 484|
|Frame||Tange Prestige heat-treated butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Battleship Gray / Large||849430041432||903302|