- Lightweight ABS Shell - 17 vents provide cool air intake and heat exhaust - Large eye port for greater field or vision and improved goggle fit - Complies to CE SPSC and AS standards - Third party online sales strictly prohibited by manufacturer
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell full face protection - 17 vents provide cool air intake and heat exhaust - Foam padded internal muzzle - Large eye port for greater field of vision and improved goggle fit - Adjustable peak - Mesh backed covered vents stop debris getting through - Certified : CPSC Bike Sizing: - Small = 55 – 56cm - Medium = 57 – 58cm - Large: 59 – 60cm - X-Large: 61 – 62cm
As bikes become more capable and trail riding gets faster the M2 slots into the current generation of open face protection. Conehead technology utilises dual-density foam to dissipate impacts more effectively giving you a safer ride. The Boa Fit System delivers a connected, fast, customized and durable fit, purpose-built for performance. - 19 vents provide cool air intake and heat exhaust - Conehead technology - Full rear head coverage - Custom 7iDP liner for superior fit and comfort - BOA one hand dial fit adjustment - Rapid adjust chin strap - Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS standards The M2's foam liner is made of two density layers. The outer layer, which is the black part, is made of high-density foam and has cones facing inwards. The inner layer, the grey part which is close to the head, is made of softer low-density foam and has cones facing outwards.
- Open face all mountain design - 19 vents - ConeHead Technology utilizing dual density foams in impact absorbing zones - Full rear coverage - Boa one hand dial fit adjustment - Adjustable visor - Rapid adjust chin strap - Certified : CPSC Bike Sizing: - X-Small/Small = 52 – 55cm - Medium/Large = 56 – 59cm - X-Large/XX-Large: 60 – 63cm
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow - The most ventilated full-face hard shell helmet on the market - ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money - CRV (crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact
- Lightweight ABS shell - Quick release liner for easy washing - 23 Large freeflow vents with internal channels for maximum cooling - Lightweight ABS shell - Quick release liner for easy washing - 23 Large freeflow vents with internal channels for maximum cooling - Crash release visor system - Easy position visor, no bolts needed - D Ring closure - Certified: CPSC Bicycle & ASTM F1952-15 (Downhill) Sizing: - Small = 57 – 58cm - Medium = 59 – 60cm - Large: 61 – 62cm - X-Large: 63 – 64cm - XX-Large: 65 – 66cm
Page 1 of 1