- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
$36.99 - $54.99
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
- Classic constructeur style racks made of polished stainless steel - Mounts to hub axle or braze-ons for universal fitment. - Front mini-Rack mounts to mid-blade fork eyelets, or uses included p-clamps - Front racks have lots of braze-ons for mounting accessories/Lights - Maximum height is 40cm (Does not apply to mini rack) - Includes mounting hardware
$199.99 - $259.99
- Full chromoly construction specifically designed for 700c bicycles - Mounts to hub axle for universal fitment - Adjustable height with lower horizontal strut for fitment of a small bag or pannier - Deck provides ample cargo space at 14.25"X12" - Optional stylish fence available separately
- Full chromoly construction specifically designed for 700c bicycles - Mounts to hub axle for universal fitment -Adjustable height with lower horizontal strut for fitment of a small bag or pannier - Deck provides ample cargo space at 14.25"X12" - Optional stylish fence available separately
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Planet Bike's Versa Rack means your steed with disc brakes can finally be made into a rack-packing workhorse. It's 6061-aluminum construction provides maximum strength and stability. Thanks to the clever design you'll have complete heel clearance when you install packs. Plus, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Versa Rack to your bike.
The Portland Design Works Bindle Rack is a seatpost-mounted rack designed to easily haul your gear on multi-day cycling tours or just across town. The rack is constructed of lightweight alloy and mounts to any size seatpost in seconds. Heavy-duty compression straps loop through saddle rails to carry your cargo. The Bindle Rack helps to prevent side-to-side sway while riding and rear wheel rub for riders with short seat posts. Place your tent, sleeping bag, drybag, or other gear directly onto the Rack platform and pull the compression straps tight to secure the load up against the bottom of your saddle. - Rack mount fits seatposts with diameters 22.0 - 31.6mm - Rack deck measures 133 x 343mm (5.25 x 13.5") - Total Rack length: 432 mm (17") - Rack weight: .35kg (13 ounces) - Rated to 5.34kg - Lifetime PDWarranty
You'll be amazed by how much cargo you can transport with your very own Loading Dock. This attractive rear rack from Portland Design Works isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support up to 35 pounds so you can load 'er up with all the essentials. - Lightweight aluminum tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15") - Height: 368 mm (14.5") - Weight: 2 lbs - Rated to 16 kgs (35 lbs)
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately). - Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing - Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars) - Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket - Eyelet for attaching light mount - Integrated u-lock carrying slot - Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes - Rack weight: 500 grams - Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm - Lifetime PDWarranty
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light Duty rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Fits most bikes with 26" - 700c wheels - Designed for bikes without disc brakes (for disc brake bikes, see RCR-100D) - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. This model is designed to fit bikes with disc brakes. - Fits bikes with disc brakes: offset with integrated spacer - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
Lightweight aluminum tubing, stainless steel hardware, and fully adjustable upper stays make the Pork Chop rack a durable addition to any bike. - Fits most 700c cantilever and disc brake bikes - Tubular aluminum construction, 10mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware - Fully adjustable upper mounting brackets - W-bend at bottom of rack for easy on-and-off of hook-style panniers - Platform Dimensions: 10.75 x 4.88" - Weight: 650g - Weight Limit: 40 lbs.
The Fairdale Adjust-A-Rack is a new take on the rear cargo rack. The rack is designed to be extremely easy to install. Fold the legs out, bolt them on to the bike and use the sliding adjustment to level the top of the rack. Unlike many other racks the Adjust-A-Rack requires no cutting or tedious resizing to make it fit.
All-alloy bike rack securely mounts to bike to hold up to 40 lb. Features - Secure: Triangulated design holds cargo - Fully Adjustable: Adjustable legs and extra long connector stays fit most bikes. Disc-compatible - Construction: Lightweight aluminum with stainless steel hardware - Weight: 1.53 lbs / 694 grams - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
This heavy-duty steel rear rack is made for towing Burley trailercycles. Pick up an extra to easily switch your Piccolo or Kazoo trailercycle between multiple bikes. The Moose Rack includes rack stays and hardware to mount to your bicycle.
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Page 1 of 2 Next page